show your fluval evo 13.5

I never measured PAR when I had the Evo running, but in my current IM Nuvo 40, PAR at the top middle of the rockscape is in the 330 range with (2) Prime 16s running the schedule above
572673C8-75C0-4820-9A2B-7A706FAB5CF6.jpeg
 
When my tank has coral a few months from now I will post it on here, and mark my words I'll get a reef tank 365 :cool:
 
Any running a radion gen 4 Pro on this tank
Seems a little overkill. I recently added /month and a half ago) a prime 16HD from a Kessil A80 and had to tone back the power at 10” off the water level.
 
Seems a little overkill. I recently added /month and a half ago) a prime 16HD from a Kessil A80 and had to tone back the power at 10” off the water level.
Yeah got a bargain on it so thought why not just finding it hard to get the right settings which both looks nice and gets good growth
Seems a little overkill. I recently added /month and a half ago) a prime 16HD from a Kessil A80 and had to tone back the power at 10” off the water level.
 
Currently running mine without a skimmer, my nems love it and using uv Chemi-pure and purigen and running chaeto. Built a custom refugium on first chamber with the intank mods
 

Attachments

  • 07501C33-CBAF-4FDD-B49B-DF46698E21A8.jpeg
    07501C33-CBAF-4FDD-B49B-DF46698E21A8.jpeg
    247.3 KB · Views: 156
  • 09409E51-26E3-4A6C-A3DF-B505A08538B8.jpeg
    09409E51-26E3-4A6C-A3DF-B505A08538B8.jpeg
    324.8 KB · Views: 168

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new