Show your fragging tools and WIN some fragging swag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMAG1251.jpg
 
IMAG0434.jpg


Not pictured is the glue as I am currently out, as well as frag plugs...

I have a scissor and scalpel somewhere but I don't have softies anymore to frag with them so they have been packed away.

Now what I need is that frag rack so pick me please.
 
frag tools.jpg
I couldn't find the stony cutters but here it is. Fingers crossed just like the rest.
 
Good stuff!
 
FraggingTools7-30-12c.jpg


CJ
 
Last edited:
I still have the picture from the spring cleaning contest my daughter made hanging on the fridge. :D

bc592adf.jpg
 
fragstuff.jpg


I finally got the beginning of my fragging tools in! Still need the bone cutters and frag plugs, but its a start :)
 
fraggingkit.jpg

Looks like I am not the only one with just the basics, but I am not really fragging anything right now that I really need anymore then I have.
 
I don't really have fragging tools yet but I am in the process of purchasing some. Till know the most amount of fragging I have done has been by accident as I have been glueing down some monti caps and have put down to much pressure and crack!!!! So I have included a pic of my fragging tools lol. I could really use the trays however so I will keep my fragging tools crossed.

42577a88-c3dd-8783.jpg


Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
 
i feel like under the wrong circumstances we appear to be a bunch of mad scientists experimenting in body part re-attachment
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new