Show your nano aquarium here!

Top down shot tonight! First picture post (I think)
IMG_20181202_190333.jpg
 
IM Nuevo 24 Fusion

Tank is 2 1/2 years. Mixed-reef. Lots of ups and downs. Dealing with corals growing into each other now, but I guess that’s a good thing. Tell me what you think.

468457b7ba4ad7a9cc2a16174082e815.jpg
4be9970399d2dd34bce6dd51b7214a4e.jpg
b17451ecb6d24f39da879965f365a3a2.jpg
9758b7023ab405bf85fdaa50b156b53d.jpg
e3e8db5676bda35774f5da8a5f0b7e58.jpg
5d8089937dac0b427ff4c3a483008eb3.jpg
708bc5283ef869c88df12e6a31a1f71d.jpg
2633009f60c20ce757c57e1082377674.jpg
569f0b2ae040d3c0c1e8eb2a780b8f81.jpg
Beatiful tank!
 
425B83F3-DAB8-459D-8588-00E594B77ADB.jpeg FA435EFA-A0DC-4DC2-AFFC-1CC4192AA051.jpeg 8C13EC44-657F-49A1-A1B0-9732AD5D535C.jpeg 692D7B13-CD73-4AF0-AE52-EF70DC14EA26.jpeg 5C712DF5-4512-4F8A-8650-4A6FBD156A77.jpeg 6C433643-8BF9-46A6-8346-1333F8FAF694.jpeg B1E40627-AA47-4057-B92B-65CDDD7AC257.jpeg 3B659D6F-142A-4FFA-8F3D-E35BDEDFE697.jpeg D4C7A495-96D5-44C8-BFA9-F22A28A6A319.jpeg 57D3020B-115A-4DB7-BF06-12CB28C3AA2B.jpeg
These are my 14 gallon and 4 gallon Pico tanks. Complete with 49 different Zoanthids and Palythoas, Green Star Polyps, Anthelia, Red Branch And Jingle Bells Cyphastrea, 3 Designer Clowns, assorted snails and Hermits and mithrax crabs 5 Mangroves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree...
 
425B83F3-DAB8-459D-8588-00E594B77ADB.jpeg FA435EFA-A0DC-4DC2-AFFC-1CC4192AA051.jpeg 8C13EC44-657F-49A1-A1B0-9732AD5D535C.jpeg 692D7B13-CD73-4AF0-AE52-EF70DC14EA26.jpeg 5C712DF5-4512-4F8A-8650-4A6FBD156A77.jpeg 6C433643-8BF9-46A6-8346-1333F8FAF694.jpeg B1E40627-AA47-4057-B92B-65CDDD7AC257.jpeg 3B659D6F-142A-4FFA-8F3D-E35BDEDFE697.jpeg D4C7A495-96D5-44C8-BFA9-F22A28A6A319.jpeg 57D3020B-115A-4DB7-BF06-12CB28C3AA2B.jpeg
These are my 14 gallon and 4 gallon Pico tanks. Complete with 49 different Zoanthids and Palythoas, Green Star Polyps, Anthelia, Red Branch And Jingle Bells Cyphastrea, 3 Designer Clowns, assorted snails and Hermits and mithrax crabs 5 Mangroves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree...

Nice!
 
IM Nuevo 24 Fusion

Tank is 2 1/2 years. Mixed-reef. Lots of ups and downs. Dealing with corals growing into each other now, but I guess that’s a good thing. Tell me what you think.

468457b7ba4ad7a9cc2a16174082e815.jpg
4be9970399d2dd34bce6dd51b7214a4e.jpg
b17451ecb6d24f39da879965f365a3a2.jpg
9758b7023ab405bf85fdaa50b156b53d.jpg
e3e8db5676bda35774f5da8a5f0b7e58.jpg
5d8089937dac0b427ff4c3a483008eb3.jpg
708bc5283ef869c88df12e6a31a1f71d.jpg
2633009f60c20ce757c57e1082377674.jpg
569f0b2ae040d3c0c1e8eb2a780b8f81.jpg
That is a beautiful looking tank. If mine turns out half as good I'll be happy [emoji16]
 
Well let's see all your nanos!
So I'm new to the hobby after a 25 year absence. I worked in an specialty salt water Pet Store for 2 1/2 years before I joined the military, lost touch with the hobby after getting out until now. So much has changed! Recently dove back in "Nano" style, with a stylish Biocube 32 LED. Figured I'd post a picture since it's been up a few months. Cycled the tank with live sand/live rock, added fish slowly (pair of clowns, tail spot blenny, pajama wrasse, cleaner shrimp, fire shrimp, hermits and snails for clean up crew). Recently added 5 coral frags (hammer coral, 2 zoanthids, recordia mushroom, and an unknown frag). It does have some brown algae that the snails are going to town on. With nitrate well under control at 10 ppm (and dropping slowly since addition of Intank refugium w/chaeto in chamber 2). I can see more coraline algae than brown algae forming recently, which I'll take as a sign things are going in the right direction. Phosphate at 0.025. 5 gallon water changes every week. My mission for this tank is to create a soothing and colorful zoa garden.

Biocube 32.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new