Show your nano aquarium here!

Can't wait to have enough copepods for a dragonet! And that clam is sweeeet
Honestly I began adding pods and seeding the tank as soon as it was cycled. I continued to dose phyto to build the population and dosed multiple bottles. I feed him refrigerated cyclops and get refill copepod cultures delivered every 6 weeks. He seems happy and eats well
 
Honestly I began adding pods and seeding the tank as soon as it was cycled. I continued to dose phyto to build the population and dosed multiple bottles. I feed him refrigerated cyclops and get refill copepod cultures delivered every 6 weeks. He seems happy and eats well
I've been adding pods since ammonia disappeared. I did phyto for a little while and got off track. Don't see too many after lights go out anymore so I gotta start over unfortunately. But thats a dang good looking dragonet, def looks well taken care of unlike majority I see
 
Can't wait to have enough copepods for a dragonet! And that clam is sweeeet
Wow that Mandarin Dragonet is STUNNING! I have always loved the colours and yours is one of the healthiest I have seen in captivity.
 
It's coming along, 7.5 months. Couple Duncan's, trumpets, zoas/plays, pipe organ, frog spawn, black pink tip torch, bubble gum digitata, plating montipora.
Those zoas are looking awsome under the lights!
 
Red Sea Max Nano


Before and After , I’m in the middle of removing sand to go bare bottom
71107898480__1C7A5A81-DA73-4252-8016-30DAF7F66ACE.jpeg IMG_6236.jpeg
That is so awsome, the corals look radioactive, they glow so bright
 
my little Fluval Evo going on 20 months
IMG_4537.JPG
IMG_4525.JPG IMG_4532.JPG
my 2 new favorite corals
Woah this is Fluval Evo goals, I'm getting one soon and this is definitely gonna be on my mood board for coral inspo and scapes!
 
well don’t hold it in spot it out Goofy :grinning-face-with-sweat:
I’ll have to call the tang police
Grow out tank for the blue tang I hope (though it already looks big enough for an upgrade)?
 
I’ll have to call the tang police
Grow out tank for the blue tang I hope (though it already looks big enough for an upgrade)?
Oh no! Not the Tang Police :eek:
It’s only about 1-1/2 inches. Eats a lot, I’ll move it out after another couple weeks
More coral pics from Nano tank

IMG_5192.jpeg IMG_5195.jpeg IMG_2867.jpeg IMG_2864.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I’ll have to call the tang police
Grow out tank for the blue tang I hope (though it already looks big enough for an upgrade)?
haha! I was thinking the same thing! Obviously knew this was a temporary holding tank...still funny though!

Great looking corals in here!
 
Woah this is Fluval Evo goals, I'm getting one soon and this is definitely gonna be on my mood board for coral inspo and scapes!
thank you Fiona. if there's any help you need when you get your Evo, don't hesitate to reach out
 
I've changed some things from here.
 

Attachments

  • 20230210_182621.jpg
    20230210_182621.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 198
  • 20230120_192920.jpg
    20230120_192920.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 312
Mine's not even worth showing right now. I only have one coral and an extremely healthy growth of algae. I can't afford to add anything at the moment, not even a measly emerald crab to take care of the dastardly algae.

But I love my fish and better days will come.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new