Show your nano aquarium here!

8205991705_30e02fc9ee_b.jpg

pico aquariums manta ray 12
with the first ever nanobox mini led fixture

where did you get the hanging equipment i cant find an arc lamp or anything like that anywhere!!! please pm me!!!! thanks!
 
Here is my 5.5 Gallon Fluval Chi conversion. Tank is at my office. Current inhabitants are a few very large pods, a handful of baby brittles, spaghetti worm and a stomatella snail. Coral Banded shrimp arrives tomorrow. tank is just 2 weeks old I guess but rock was cycled in my current system.

2013-09-04 11.05.21.jpg
 
Here is my 5.5 Gallon Fluval Chi conversion. Tank is at my office. Current inhabitants are a few very large pods, a handful of baby brittles, spaghetti worm and a stomatella snail. Coral Banded shrimp arrives tomorrow. tank is just 2 weeks old I guess but rock was cycled in my current system.

Nice !!!
 
My 10 gallon reef tank... Looking into getting a 29 gallon cube next.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1379840937550.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379840937550.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 618
Here is my 5.5 Gallon Fluval Chi conversion. Tank is at my office. Current inhabitants are a few very large pods, a handful of baby brittles, spaghetti worm and a stomatella snail. Coral Banded shrimp arrives tomorrow. tank is just 2 weeks old I guess but rock was cycled in my current system.

2013-09-04 11.05.21.jpg

Curious what led fixture you're using. I'm about to convert my Fluval Ebi to a reef tank.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2
 
Here is my 5.5 Gallon Fluval Chi conversion. Tank is at my office. Current inhabitants are a few very large pods, a handful of baby brittles, spaghetti worm and a stomatella snail. Coral Banded shrimp arrives tomorrow. tank is just 2 weeks old I guess but rock was cycled in my current system.

2013-09-04 11.05.21.jpg

Yea buddy what light is that?
 
29gal biocube a pair of snowflake clowns, dendros, mushrooms and a few other Lps
1379931803170.jpg
 
well my 120 is taking a break from corals , and thought I would check out the nano's since I have 2 sitting bare and ready to go. But man you guys have kicked it up way up from what I used to have . The bar is set pretty high . Now I need to replace my cf with leds . Love the pics and ideas gathered by viewing this thread good job guys awesome setups..
 
Nice tanks!
 
Here was my tank a week ago. Moved some stuff around. Trying to clean it up a bit. Next step is adding a mp10 and switching out some stuff for more high end stuff.
d75a14fa582f91021d3d3ce2e9c16d88_zpsb0d42f5a.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new