Show your nano aquarium here!

In the process of building an Zero overflow tank... another few weeks and I can add water to it and test my job at tank building again..LOL

20150315_202233_zpsdptz7kou.jpg
 
Great nanos!
 
I just set up this Fusion 10 nano. It is cycling now.
It is basically stock equipment

10lbs caribsea live sand
8 lbs Marco rock
I piece of live rock


Rockwork fts.jpg
 
This is my 20g long reef tank. New to the hobby and this is my first saltwater tank. Loving how it is turning out so far. More corals and fish to come. =)
uploadfromtaptalk1428796524169.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1428796550593.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1428796564147.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1428796584333.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1428796607241.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new