Show your nano aquarium here!

I don't think I've posted here before, but here's my JBJ 30RL.


uploadfromtaptalk1425584586048.jpg
 
Thank you SoggyTees - I am pretty new to all this and have learned so much - the compliment is very nice to hear as a beginner. Raptor 72 I like how your rock work has a shelving look to it - very nice tank. Torch coral is amazing! What is that coral on the right attached to your cleaning magnet? I think I have one of those but don't know what they are called - the one I have isn't green on top though, it's more of a tan like the stalk and the things that ***** out of the top aren't as long
 
My 10G Nano

Been up about 6 months, only 2 fish; 1 clown and one Neon Dottyback.
Corals: 2 Hammers, 1 frogspawn, YSP, GSP, PSP, bunch of different zoas and palys, a couple small chalice frags, 1 toadstool frag and 4 differnt acans

Set it up to view from the kitchen and living room on top of my bar/counter. Wanted a bigger tank but the place I live is really strict about tanks over 10g on the upper floors of the complex. BUt loving the tank none the less.
IMG_20150305_154839110.jpg
IMG_20150305_154909694.jpg
IMG_20150305_154919172.jpg
 
Thank you SoggyTees - I am pretty new to all this and have learned so much - the compliment is very nice to hear as a beginner. Raptor 72 I like how your rock work has a shelving look to it - very nice tank. Torch coral is amazing! What is that coral on the right attached to your cleaning magnet? I think I have one of those but don't know what they are called - the one I have isn't green on top though, it's more of a tan like the stalk and the things that ***** out of the top aren't as long
This is what it looked like a year ago.
uploadfromtaptalk1425608792824.jpg


The coral on the magnet is what they call a Tyree green leather. That along with the Torch on the left really pop with the LEDs.
 
Here's a pic of my recently setup 35g. Hopefully it's still seen as a nano :/
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1426098124.370843.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new