Show your nano aquarium here!

Not much to it right now. Was housing my peacock mantis
4d0ae9f974de1e0d46547021a422c4d7.jpg
 
29g biocube. LPS dominated. This system is no longer running. The corals were grown from frags that I fragged from my old 75g.
 

Attachments

  • 1440943742837.jpg
    1440943742837.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 284
IMG_0786.JPG
IMG_0788.JPG
IMG_0789.JPG
IMG_0792.JPG
IMG_0793.PNG
Wow could you tell us more about your tank?
Thanks you
I kept this 29g as simple as possible and I do ~3g water change every weekend(No skimmer is use)
I do not add any addtive to the tank beside Kal with ATO
I do not do any or touch anything from Mon to Friday
-----Equipment-----
light- kessil a350w
heater- jbj True heater
Ato- tunze 5017
Timer-reefKepper Lite
Return pump- Max jet 1200
Salt mix-HW reefer
Here pictures what I have been used every weekend
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new