Show your nano aquarium here!

10 Gallon Desktop Nano

My 10 gallon Desktop nano, it's currently cycling, nitrite phase right now :D The Dimensions are 15x15x10 1/4" glass, self built, rimless all around.

Equipment: 2 Koralia Nanos, 18" SLR T5HO Nova Extreme 2x18W, Skilter filter that will be modded for refugium, 50W Hydor Theo Heater, AquaticLife 115 mini skimmer that is broken in on my other tank. Also will be adding an ATO soon from www.Autotopoff.com.

Rock: 12lbs Carib Sea base rock, unknown amount of aragonite sugar fine sand, roughly 1.5" depth.

Livestock: this will be a zoanthid dominated tank.

Glass.jpg


SDC11404.jpg


SDC11498.jpg


SDC11589.jpg
 
Heres mine, the tank was running and cycled with the bare live rock for a about a month,

A few hours after intial set up

IMG_1444-1.jpg


About a week later

IMG_1473.jpg


IMG_1477-1.jpg


IMG_1481.jpg


IMG_1483.jpg


IMG_1485.jpg
 
It's been a while since I've been here! I love some of your nanos. :) Mine went through a lot of changes lately! I had a starfish problem, and they killed a few of my corals, so I've been hunting them down, and getting rid of them ever since! It has been coming back some now, so I took a few newer pictures! It is an eight gallon Bio cube!

004.jpg
 
Nice tank ben love the black sand. Did your rose BTA come from dennis?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new