Show your nano aquarium here!

30 gallon nuvo. Been up for almost 2 years.
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1385966596891.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385966596891.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 692
Im nuvo 8g (softy, lps, macro, shrimp, maxi mini) 6 months old
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1386501742821.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386501742821.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 626
**** dude.!! I love it, I have a Nuvo 30 gallons and a Nuvo 8 gallons. and i was thinking that a Kessil light will be so much light for such small tank but looking yours fit perfectly, so what about your corals did anyone gets burn by the light or anything looking to bleaching ?? by the way f***** awesome with all respect
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new