Show your nano aquarium here!

De-rimmed 29g biocube with AI SOL Blue, MP10, Aquaticlife 115 skimmer, MJ1200 return pump, CPR media reactor in middle chamber, and Aquacontroller JR with ATO and dual BRS dosers for BRS 2 part:

Just set up:




Today:
 
Well done! Bravo!
 
A recent full shot of my tank after a couple trips to cherry corals and fragging my frogspawn.
 

Attachments

  • 1387248529180.jpg
    1387248529180.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 777
  • 1387248553601.jpg
    1387248553601.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 728
  • 1387248569133.jpg
    1387248569133.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 745
  • 1387248601513.jpg
    1387248601513.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 749
1012780_782932248399310_1939394862_n.jpg
its only the beginning will be putting my new light soon when it gets here hopefully coralline aglae starts growing soon
 
Great reef Fin looks much larger then a 13g lol
amazing!
Thank you! It is currently going through an upgrade. Larger stand (repurposing an old stand that I made for a 45 gallon) and a new sump and skimmer (an old EuroReef). Will post more pics of it once I get everything changed over.
 
Here's my 20H, no sump, no skimmer, just weekly water changes, an Aquaclear 70 with a piece of filter floss, and a Koralia 3. It just turned a year old this month.


 
Last edited:
love it! what and how often do you feed? and how bad does the top of the water get with film build-up?

that's rather impressive!
 
Thanks! I only have a small clown and a tailspot blenny in there(for fish), so I only feed a small pinch of flakes a day, or if I am feeding frozen to my big tank, I'll throw a couple of mysis in there. I feed reef chili 2-3 times a week for the corals. There's never anything on the top of the water because the koralia is pointed upward, so there are constant waves up there.
 
I've included a Video of the tank and it's corals. I figured the video gets it all out of the way and really shows the tank. :D

Here is my 20G Reef tank about 11 months old.

20131229_150249_zps5b375fdd.jpg
 
Here is the video I mentioned. I guess it didn't upload the first time. . .


[video=youtube_share;G-k9UW76sVs]http://youtu.be/G-k9UW76sVs[/video]
 
Here's my 20H, no sump, no skimmer, just weekly water changes, an Aquaclear 70 with a piece of filter floss, and a Koralia 3. It just turned a year old this month.

Very nice. How big are you water changes?
 
My 40 breeder from Ponce Puerto Rico
 

Attachments

  • 1389311742338.jpg
    1389311742338.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 667

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new