Show your nano aquarium here!

I think it's been a while, so here's my 5000g...errr 12g Nano:

12gFTS120113_zps6c3fa092.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nuvo 16 I started up about 2-3 months ago.

This is my first saltwater aquarium and I learn something new everyday.

Just ordered a protein skimmer and I plan on purchasing a Vortech MP10 within the next few months.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2116[1].jpg
    IMG_2116[1].jpg
    93 KB · Views: 619
Great job everyone!! Keep us updated!
 
30 gallon nuvo.
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1390890427596.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390890427596.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 615
  • uploadfromtaptalk1390890449944.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390890449944.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 601
MP10 is the best and it works so well in nanos good decision
Nuvo 16 I started up about 2-3 months ago.

This is my first saltwater aquarium and I learn something new everyday.

Just ordered a protein skimmer and I plan on purchasing a Vortech MP10 within the next few months.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new