Show your nano aquarium here!

My above pic is way old. This ones about a month or two old, but essentially the same thing...

DSCN3095.jpg

old or new, it really shouldn't matter should it? we love dem pics!
 
I can hardly wait to see that in a few months! :) Very nice colors!
 
My tank is currently a mess. I have been dealing with a on and off again green hair algae problem for some time. It pretty much overtook everything. Here are a few pics from better days

I am afraid I might have to start over somewhat as most of what I have looks pretty bad

PIC_0129.jpg

101_0349.jpg

101_0352.jpg

101_0348.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new