Show your nano aquarium here!

New 20g nano

20g tank still acclimating. Only about a month and a half into it. First reef/marine tank.
 

Attachments

  • 1618246_10204227037102942_255311452_o.jpg
    1618246_10204227037102942_255311452_o.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 520
  • 10469398_10204227153385849_1914218181_o.jpg
    10469398_10204227153385849_1914218181_o.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 544
  • 10473640_10204227062063566_338005781_o.jpg
    10473640_10204227062063566_338005781_o.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 565
  • 10478978_10204227081224045_1232887723_o.jpg
    10478978_10204227081224045_1232887723_o.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 582
  • 10481751_10204227045623155_1818467856_o.jpg
    10481751_10204227045623155_1818467856_o.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 538
Looking good!
 
Thanks eliramos ! Just setup this tank it only a month stocked with coral and still under construction but I'm already working on a 180 !


Sleep eat reef repeat !!!
 
Great tanks!
 
Thanks eliramos ! Just setup this tank it only a month stocked with coral and still under construction but I'm already working on a 180 !


Sleep eat reef repeat !!!

Nice!
I'm setting up a 300 now
Those tangs are hard to resist!I just got a hippo the size of a quarter! but I still have to hurry with my big one before she grows up too!!
 
uploadfromtaptalk1406404517331.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1406405240152.jpg

Tank:
Current USA Solana
34 gal rimless AIO
BB Acro tank with stock stand painted black.

Lighting
Ai Vega Color
80% all across but 0% on red and green
Currently in 50% reduction for acro acclimation
Lights begin at 3:30 pm and 2 hour ramp up to 11 pm then 2 hour ramp down (yes I do abuse my lights... However no algae... yet. Crossing fingers blenny will do the trick, so far so good!)
Lunar cycle enabled.

Dosing:
Bubble Magus Doser
dosing brs 2 part with acropower

Ato:
Jbj ato with aqua lifter and 10 gal ro di container

Circulation
Jebao rw 8
maxi jet 900
Stock solana return pump

Filtration:
Midsize IM Skimmate Skimmer wrapped with polyfil to eliminate microbubbles
15 lb.s of base rock from Marco Rocks naturally cycled for 2 months prior to adding in any livestock

Livestock:
Starry eyed blenny for algae control
Six line wrasse for pest control
2 Mexican turbo snails for algae control

Heating/cooling:
Eheim jager heater
Constantly swapping out frozen water bottles during summer because chillers are overrated xD jk.

Acroporas:
Most I just like due to coloration however have lost lots of colors due to transporting, will take months to regain correct coloration hence the lack of macro shots :p
Most are not named yet
A few that I do have are
Pink Lemonade
Tri Colored Valida
ATL Shades of Fall Nasuta
Karl's Candlestick/ candlelight
Some sort of granulosa
And several of other no namers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new