Show your nano aquarium here!

Tank looks empty. Tank crashed last month from aefw. Wiped out 90% of my coral. Restock starts next month
uploadfromtaptalk1430888714292.jpg
 
Great nano aquariums peeps!
 
No wonder people like nanos!
 
I re scaped my 30 for a high end sps setup. There will be about 20 sticks from battlecorals by the end of June

I'll upload a better pic in a little bit
 
Last edited:
Here's my packed Biocube and new Kessil!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 366
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 308
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1434165327.538520.jpg
what do you guys think ? I have added a lot more since this picture. I will upload another one tomorrow .
 
I LOVE NANOS! Does my 46 gallon count? Anything smaller than 200 gallons is a nano
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new