Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nice
Real nice sir
nice job, I had difficulty keeping certain things up in my bio cube. More and more I was cutting and modding etc until I made the decision to start again with all the stuff I wanted from the beginning. Your coral selection is more appropriate for a biocube than some of my picks at the time. I think you will see a huge leap when you make the move.My BC14![]()
![]()
![]()
And the new home :)
![]()
Yes I am hoodless
nice job, I had difficulty keeping certain things up in my bio cube. More and more I was cutting and modding etc until I made the decision to start again with all the stuff I wanted from the beginning. Your coral selection is more appropriate for a biocube than some of my picks at the time. I think you will see a huge leap when you make the move.
I'd like to know how your acans fair under your kessil's. In my shallow they never fully open, 1-2 just dont have the multi color that they showed under my old LED's.
Which lights are u using ? Can u please post the picture or name...?Nice
Wow. This is beautiful. Good work.over a year
Thanks a lotWow. This is beautiful. Good work.