Show your nano aquarium here!

My BC14
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1435300221.045493.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1435300247.458681.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1435300333.578569.jpg


And the new home :)

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1435300365.949855.jpg
 
My BC14
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1435300221.045493.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1435300247.458681.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1435300333.578569.jpg


And the new home :)

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1435300365.949855.jpg
nice job, I had difficulty keeping certain things up in my bio cube. More and more I was cutting and modding etc until I made the decision to start again with all the stuff I wanted from the beginning. Your coral selection is more appropriate for a biocube than some of my picks at the time. I think you will see a huge leap when you make the move.

I'd like to know how your acans fair under your kessil's. In my shallow they never fully open, 1-2 just dont have the multi color that they showed under my old LED's.
 
nice job, I had difficulty keeping certain things up in my bio cube. More and more I was cutting and modding etc until I made the decision to start again with all the stuff I wanted from the beginning. Your coral selection is more appropriate for a biocube than some of my picks at the time. I think you will see a huge leap when you make the move.

I'd like to know how your acans fair under your kessil's. In my shallow they never fully open, 1-2 just dont have the multi color that they showed under my old LED's.

Thanks. My BC14 is under a Kessil A160WE. The acans seem to love it. When I move them to the new tank, I'll turn the intensity way down to acclimate everything
 
Hello. I'm new to this hobby. Here is my 20 gallon innovative marine fusion
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    739.5 KB · Views: 263
New here and just getting back into the hobby after 18yrs. Here is my Nuvo 30 that has been running for 4 months
 

Attachments

  • 20150628_130943.jpg
    20150628_130943.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 245

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new