Show your nano aquarium here!

My first reef tank. Its a 29 gallon. :)

20151012_183455.jpg
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1444853283.699759.jpg


My baby. Needs, really needs a new skimmer. The one I got with the tank cannot cut the musterd. I just got my favorite fish yesterday, the one I wanted for 30 years, my mandarin. And he said it is a stinky mess in there, and demanded a new skimmer or he is going to jump out. So, here I am, begging for a new skimmer. ;) thanks!!!!
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1444853451.104724.jpg
 
May I ask you too
Could you please tell us what kind of reactor or Media you use for your tank?
I'm asking this from some of you guys cause I want to build a nano tank and I want to use your experience.
Thank you

Sorry for the late reply, I did not get a notice.

I simply run a decent charcoal, and phosban. I do use some Nano Zeo products, Lugols, Strontium and Potassium, Mag(Kent) and a two part system manually dosed. I test about every 3 days, otherwise I would not dose so many products. I try to keep a close eye on the chemistry.

 
Here's my 29 gallon bio cube. It's still a work in progress. Please ignore the alge. I'm still working on getting it cleaned out of my tank
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new