Show your nano aquarium here!

Here's my 29 gallon bio cube. It's still a work in progress. Please ignore the alge. I'm still working on getting it cleaned out of my tank
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Poor yellow tang..
 
What about the 6 other 30 gal tanks with a yellow tang I saw on this thread.
Thank you. If your going to bash on people about having tangs if there tanks you minus will check to see who else has them before singling out on person.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new