Show your nano aquarium here!

Here's my 29 gallon bio cube. It's still a work in progress. Please ignore the alge. I'm still working on getting it cleaned out of my tank
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Poor yellow tang..
 
What about the 6 other 30 gal tanks with a yellow tang I saw on this thread.
Thank you. If your going to bash on people about having tangs if there tanks you minus will check to see who else has them before singling out on person.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new