Show your nano aquarium here!

12X12X12
20160128_152450_001-1.jpg
 
Darin,
It looks like we did similar light mods. For mine I used a custom cut piece of acrylic that I laid over the stripped out hood. With that in place, I drilled out screw holes to match the existing mounts and then put in 5 of the TrueLumen Pro LED strips, and expiration smaller blue strips.

rps20160302_072236.jpg
 
Well...My current tank isn't set up just yet, it's a Drilled MiniBow7 w/ Current USA 32w Sunpaq retro kit installed in the stock hood. :cool:
DSC_4760.jpg

I' actually be paingting the back today and plumbing it up by this afternoon and leak testing. This tank is going to be ZOA DOMINATED!!! :D


But my most recent tank was a 20H.
DSC_4100.jpg


I had to take it down because I am moving soon and the MB7 has always been my favorite tank...so...:p
Beautiful man..
 
Darin,
It looks like we did similar light mods. For mine I used a custom cut piece of acrylic that I laid over the stripped out hood. With that in place, I drilled out screw holes to match the existing mounts and then put in 5 of the TrueLumen Pro LED strips, and expiration smaller blue strips.

rps20160302_072236.jpg


Very nice. I cut 2 pieces of sprinkler funny pipe glued to the top of the hood then screwed the lights in and put the splash guard back. I wanted to keep the moon lights so instead I use the ramp pro timer and power my blue lights to 10%
 
Great job everyone!
 
Came home this morning and was really liking how the tanks were looking so had to take a couple pictures
c0c7466ff6c820eea4055a7b6ea2f8de.jpg
55c3e982beeada4fbc2239ad825c8fea.jpg
6278e06b70c252e20622a106a3b68536.jpg
f6c4f67426af4e8ff873ded297b26026.jpg
 
Nice guys!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new