Show your nano aquarium here!

20160428_145523-01.jpeg

My biocube 29. I'm a newbie! How am I doing so far?!
Looks great. You must be new here and not to the hobby lol.
 
20160428_145523-01.jpeg

My biocube 29. I'm a newbie! How am I doing so far?!
looking sweet!Just be careful with the xenias and daisy polyps those things spread like wild fire
 
Great job!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new