Show your nano aquarium here!

It Shld bring it down or u can get one of them additives that bring them down if u need it immediately
 
5 mouth old biocube 14, I've bin in the hobby for 10 years but recently got back it to it with this tank.

20160629_064229.png


Screenshot_20160629-064133.png
 
Nice nano!
 
Purdy! :p
 
My 22 gallon Mr. Aqua with mame skimmer. 7 month old tank

image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Great job folks!
 
Great nanos!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new