Show your nano aquarium here!

Here is some pics from the switch 28g jbj to the 45 gal rimless I won from reefapalooza ny
Tank.jpg
20160810_140626.jpg


20160801_134317.jpg
 
Very nice:)
 
Here is some pics from the switch 28g jbj to the 45 gal rimless I won from reefapalooza ny
Tank.jpg
20160810_140626.jpg


20160801_134317.jpg

So awesome to see this man! Glad you won! @WWC
 
Nice job!
 
3 gallon or 30 gallon? If that is a 3 gallon you are the master of illusion! Either way its a nice set up.

Thank you! It was indeed a 3 gallon tank. I might revive this tank at some point, I enjoyed the miniature aspects of smaller corals!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new