Show your nano aquarium here!

A few pics of my 3 gallon...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
This is unreal!!
 
Nice nanos!
 
Trying to make these stick grow in a Nuvo 8 gallon so far so good!Oh and may I add they're kept under an AI Prime,way to go guys @aquaillumination this light sure does pack a punch.

FTS nuvo.JPG


top view 2.JPG
 
Last edited:
My IM10. It has gone through a lot of phases. Initially as a "lava lamp" theme using Dragons Breath Algae. Then to the standard minimalist aquascape with my Carpet Anemone and Snowflake Clowns.

image.jpeg

Love this! How is maintenance on this tank?
 
I think that the cell phone pic doesn't show the color that great. I upgraded the lights a too.
 
Any special gel filters? I have seen assortments of them. Are they just those plastic sheets? Thanks.
 
854c2f7c218068f3d9824ac93d72eaba.jpg
325223b6d20d2376b36bbd90d0b332e4.jpg
simple 10 gallon I'm not sure if I want to go FOWLR or not but as of now I have a mushroom gsp and a chalice which isn't doing well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new