Show your nano aquarium here!

Not alot going pretty simple nano 10gal
20160721_160805.jpg
Isn't that a tang?
 
Hi Narzyzz, thank you. I'm dosing 2 part, ME coral, about 5 ml of each to keep alk around 7 and Ca around 400. I just add 2.5ml twice a day, the total volume is only 5 gal. It uses up much more than I expected.
 
Great tanks!
 
Love this! How is maintenance on this tank?

Not much maintenance done. I usually do a 1-2 gallon water change in the tank every 2 weeks. I run Chemipure, Puregen, some old Zeovit Rocks, and some Marinepure Spheres in the IM chambers.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new