Show your nano aquarium here!

IMG_1475042498.387480.jpg
 
Nice Tank. Do you have any details?

Yes:) it's a Red Sea max 130d all filters have been taken out of the back as they always clog and it annoys me there was a protein skimmer on the tank and a Rena canister but they have been off for a a little over 5 months so there's no filters running on the tank just a 3 gallon water changes every 2 weeks and I add seachem A&B for calcium,alk, and mag. Lighting is 2 kessils a 160we and an a350 w it was a metal halide 2 weeks ago but it was making the theater too hot during the day now that I turned my Ac off so I had to put my old kessils on it :)
 
Looking nice!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new