Show your nano aquarium here!

Pic from last night

_MG_4594.jpg
Beautiful tank!!:)
 
What light and skimmer are you using? I just picked up a 25 and waiting for the stand to get here to start setting it up.

AI prime, good enough for softies and LPS. But if you plan on SPS, you need higher end LEDs.

I'm using IM Desktop ghost skimmer. It skims ok (a little loud), I prefer an HOB for better skimming, but tank will not look clean.
 
My IM10. It has gone through a lot of phases. Initially as a "lava lamp" theme using Dragons Breath Algae. Then to the standard minimalist aquascape with my Carpet Anemone and Snowflake Clowns.

image.jpeg


image.jpeg
How is the anemone/clowns doing? I have been debating a carpet for my tank.
 
Loving these nanos!!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new