Show your nano aquarium here!

IMG_1478980464.239186.jpg


Just started a lil 3 gal in my office. Ordered some sexies and fragging some corals from home. Can't wait for the light to come in!
 
IMG_1478980464.239186.jpg


Just started a lil 3 gal in my office. Ordered some sexies and fragging some corals from home. Can't wait for the light to come in!
Nice! This tank was my first SW expiernce, now I'm up to a 30 gall. And wanting to go bigger.:rolleyes:
 
Beautiful nano reefs!
 
Keep them coming! Great job!
 
Here's an updated pic. Tank is about 11 months old. My Wyoming white clown jumped and was replaced with a black ice clown. I'll be upgrading to a Cad Lights 100g soon :D.
DC64F95C-C3E3-4463-9531-622D2DB9C715.jpg


Very nice!
 
Cool! Let's see more of these tanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new