Show your nano aquarium here!

Hey Everyone, think I figure out the posting issue. New here. Just wanted to share my 25g Bowfront. It is finally settling in after a big move, temp dropped to 54 during move, took a beating, acros lost all color, lost some coral, but stabilized and slowly coloring up. Tank is almost a year old. Love all the nano's here and watching the progress. I'll try and get better pics, some look blurry.
20180222_205824-1209x1612-604x805.jpg
20180222_205957-1612x1209-805x604.jpg
20180222_214955-1209x1612-604x805.jpg
20180222_215011-1612x1209-805x604.jpg
20180222_215022-1209x1612-604x805.jpg
20180222_215349-1209x1612002-604x805.jpg
20180222_215457-1612x1209-805x604.jpg
20180222_215544-1612x1209-805x604.jpg
[
 
Hey Everyone, think I figure out the posting issue. New here. Just wanted to share my 25g Bowfront. It is finally settling in after a big move, temp dropped to 54 during move, took a beating, acros lost all color, lost some coral, but stabilized and slowly coloring up. Tank is almost a year old. Love all the nano's here and watching the progress. I'll try and get better pics, some look blurry.
20180222_205824-1209x1612-604x805.jpg
20180222_205957-1612x1209-805x604.jpg
20180222_214955-1209x1612-604x805.jpg
20180222_215011-1612x1209-805x604.jpg
20180222_215022-1209x1612-604x805.jpg
20180222_215349-1209x1612002-604x805.jpg
20180222_215457-1612x1209-805x604.jpg
20180222_215544-1612x1209-805x604.jpg
[
Wow!
 
what makes nanos your favorite Just wondering is it the size. I love nanos as well for the shear size of them how they can be displayed just about anywhere from centerpiece on a kitchen table to desktops
Yes it’s the size and for me the maintenance was very easy. I started out with a 3 gallon Pico tank and my last tank was a JBJ 30 gal. AIO rimless. Unfortunately I was gone and someone else was taking care of it, all I’ll is things went bad. :( I will have another nano hopefully within a year already checking out the 14 gal. Peninsula AIO, still have a lot of equipment and lighting from the JBJ. Looking forward to seeing more pictures of yours:)
 
Yes it’s the size and for me the maintenance was very easy. I started out with a 3 gallon Pico tank and my last tank was a JBJ 30 gal. AIO rimless. Unfortunately I was gone and someone else was taking care of it, all I’ll is things went bad. :( I will have another nano hopefully within a year already checking out the 14 gal. Peninsula AIO, still have a lot of equipment and lighting from the JBJ. Looking forward to seeing more pictures of yours:)
Oh and will be following you now ( lots l don’t worry not stalking :p)
 
Yes it’s the size and for me the maintenance was very easy. I started out with a 3 gallon Pico tank and my last tank was a JBJ 30 gal. AIO rimless. Unfortunately I was gone and someone else was taking care of it, all I’ll is things went bad. :( I will have another nano hopefully within a year already checking out the 14 gal. Peninsula AIO, still have a lot of equipment and lighting from the JBJ. Looking forward to seeing more pictures of yours:)

What I love about nanos is nothing gets lost. In other words every piece is featured and important. Every piece of live rock and coral, the few fish and all of the invertebrates must (should) be carefully chosen to work in the small area.

I am slowly setting up what will be a minimalistic JBJ 30 gallon. Maybe 3-4 fish and 8-10 corals. My intent is to make each addition count.

 

What I love about nanos is nothing gets lost. In other words every piece is featured and important. Every piece of live rock and coral, the few fish and all of the invertebrates must (should) be carefully chosen to work in the small area.

I am slowly setting up what will be a minimalistic JBJ 30 gallon. Maybe 3-4 fish and 8-10 corals. My intent is to make each addition count.
What lighting do you plan to use? A skimmer?
Oh and I have to mention that I loved every fish and coral that was in there, I really miss my little piece of heaven.
 
I have the 16” SB Reef Lights WiFi. The skimmer is a Tunze 9004. Check my build thread in my signature. The first post is kept up to date with my equipment list.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new