Show your nano aquarium here!

This is our 29 gallon bio cube, we recently took the to off added some better lighting

received_10157095535344368.jpeg


received_10157095523694368.jpeg


received_10157095523734368.jpeg


received_10157095523824368.jpeg


received_10157095535309368.jpeg


received_10157095523819368.jpeg
Beautiful pictures :)
 
I have a 16” SB Reef Lights WiFi. The skimmer is a Tunze 9004. Check my build thread in my signature. The first post is kept up to date with my equipment list.
Will do, thank you:)
 
This was my nano before our move last year. It was a tank that we colour themed. Pinks, oranges and lime green. Sort of. At one point we had 14 fish in this tank.

03781981-1_BB2-47_DF-_B00_F-5_E4_F2_E37_C383.jpg

What was your fish list when you had 14?
 
What was your fish list when you had 14?
Golden Sunset Anthias x 2
Purple Queen Anthias
Green Mandarin
Tail Spot Blenny
Lawnmower Blenny
Yellow Goby
Randall's Goby
Dracula Goby
Swalesi Basslet
Colletti's Basslet
Blue Line Pipe fish x 2
Yellow Assesor
 
My 2 and a half month old budget 20 long
P1060398.JPG
P1060399.JPG


Ignore the DIY frag rack the galaxeas on and the jar. I just fragged some shrooms up
P1060546.JPG


P1060555.JPG

P1060425.JPG

My rock full of Agent Orange zoas
P1060434.JPG
 
I was annoyed with the flow from my Fluval 13.5 and changed the pump to a Eheim max 1000. It helped, but that hole was still there. So I cut an old piece of rubber off an old black suction cup and shoved it in there. I will eventually fix it, but I was just annoyed so I performed meatball surgery.

Took 15 minutes for a snail to make it a perch.

35A11885-F02C-4032-8B3F-B0954AFC087D.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new