Show your nano aquarium here!

Updated FTS for May:
5.10.18.jpg

Beautiful color! You need to have a build thread for that one

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks.52/create-thread
 
@Cannedfish beautiful tank! Is that a Nuvo 10?

I love the growth pattern on that birdsnest. Looks like it's cascading off the side of the rock. And the colors on that cali tort are amazing! What light are you running and how are you maintaining CA/ALK? Dosing pump?
 
@Cannedfish beautiful tank! Is that a Nuvo 10?

I love the growth pattern on that birdsnest. Looks like it's cascading off the side of the rock. And the colors on that cali tort are amazing! What light are you running and how are you maintaining CA/ALK? Dosing pump?


Thanks I appreciate that! Unfortunately, it still has a lot of filling in to go. Your tank is insane BTW. It looks like someone left Lisa Frank alone with some Day-Glo paints!

Until last month I had been maintaining alk/calc through daily water changes, however, I begin to be unable to keep up with the alk demands. Thus, I have recently installed a dosing pump (2-part). For lighting I am using an AI Prime with the lighting schedule being a mix between the David Saxby's and the BRSTV settings. I am, however, considering adding another AI Prime to increase coverage and PAR.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new