Show your nano aquarium here!

IMG_4593.jpg

Love the way you scaped this nano
 
A video of my JBJ 28 gallon nano


[video=vimeo;15925717]http://www.vimeo.com/15925717[/video]
 
Casper -

That is one sweet looking cube!!! Love all the different colors. Please post up some more pics. What are your specs?? What do you run your MP10 at? I just got one for my cube and i am trying to figure out the best mode.
 
Casper -

That is one sweet looking cube!!! Love all the different colors. Please post up some more pics. What are your specs?? What do you run your MP10 at? I just got one for my cube and i am trying to figure out the best mode.

Not me. :ooh:
 
Here is mine. A 10 gallon I started 2 1/2 years ago.
IMAG05202.jpg
 
I dont know if mine qualifies as a nano or a pico. Total water volume is about 2.75 gals. The display area is approx 1.5 gals at 12"W x 5.5"D x 10.5"H. I set it up a couple months ago and recently got the light unit custom built for it. Live stock that I have placed in it so far are, 1 snail, 1 small colony of Hawaiian Sticky Punch PE's and 1 small colony of a mix of zoas.
Now other critters, just recently made themselves known, are 1 rock crab and 1 at least 5-6" long bristle worm. (plans to fw dip the rock this weekend to hopefully remove the worm. The rock crab can stay for a little while. If I get a fish or a shrimp for this tank, he will go)

I am picking specific zoas and a couple ricordias to put in it. The mixed colony will probably come out but for now its something for the rock crab to play with. He keeps moving it around.

th_IMG_2086.jpg

th_IMG_2114.jpg

th_IMG_2112.jpg

th_IMG_2108.jpg


I will have to check and see if there is a thread on attaching pics, cause I dont know why they come out small and I cant attache pics from photobucket.
Here is a link to my photobucket page though.
Pico tank pics pictures by IPisces - Photobucket
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new