Show your nano aquarium here!

Reefyyy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my NC 24.

Sadly my camera and photo skills are not that great.

nc24061b.jpg
same at least on my phone which is the only way i can export the photos to post them.

Reefyyy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my nano reef tank is SOOOOOO small. its 2 gallons. i kid you not. SO SMALL! but i love it and its a pretty good size for the current ecosystem I'm trying to build. i have 3 colonies of zoanthids, 2 colonies of green stars that grew into one, and I'm getting some torch coral or maybe something else soon! i have 3 blue legged hermit crabs and a pretty good chunk of live rock. despite its size I'm pretty proud of my tank because it is very healthy and beautiful! besides I'm in 8th grade sooooo not like i can have one of those massive 700 g tanks let alone a 15 g tank but i will work up to it and aspire to be a marine biologist specifically in the field of tropical near shore reef systems. wish me luck haha!

Kcaspo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my nano reef tank is SOOOOOO small. its 2 gallons. i kid you not. SO SMALL! but i love it and its a pretty good size for the current ecosystem I'm trying to build. i have 3 colonies of zoanthids, 2 colonies of green stars that grew into one, and I'm getting some torch coral or maybe something else soon! i have 3 blue legged hermit crabs and a pretty good chunk of live rock. despite its size I'm pretty proud of my tank because it is very healthy and beautiful! besides I'm in 8th grade sooooo not like i can have one of those massive 700 g tanks let alone a 15 g tank but i will work up to it and aspire to be a marine biologist specifically in the field of tropical near shore reef systems. wish me luck haha!
Pictures???

Reefyyy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pictures???
I did one in the dark room and one when the lights were on sorry my phone is old so it has very bad quality. also the tanks are round to it kinda warps everything lol. i have three small zoo colonies, a colony of green stars, 3 hermit crabs and i might be getting some torch or hammer (maybe even mushroom) coral soon.

IMG_8998.JPG IMG_8995.JPG

Kcaspo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did one in the dark room and one when the lights were on sorry my phone is old so it has very bad quality. also the tanks are round to it kinda warps everything lol. i have three small zoo colonies, a colony of green stars, 3 hermit crabs and i might be getting some torch or hammer (maybe even mushroom) coral soon.

IMG_8998.JPG IMG_8995.JPG
That's really neat.

Bgmrc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 13.5 flouval...about7 months old now, has good days and some bad. More good then bad for sure...I just feel like nano are very unforgiving, as in everything change change drastically in a day or 2. I use media basket 1 with some filter floss, chemi pure elite and some bio and ceramic balls. No skimmer. Relassy light system...seems to work for me. These pics are 1.5 hrs after light was off and I turned them back on for 20mins..
20200220_212222(0).jpg
type="full"]1435021[/ATTACH]
20200220_212110.jpg

Last edited:

Mkus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you stick to your water changes and don’t overstock your tank will thrive mines been running since 2008 never had a crash

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good-looking nanos!

Back