Show your ride off

  • Thread starter Thread starter Myth
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
It does
S14 slant top sr20

Very nice! About 15 years ago a friend had a S13 with RB20DET, another friend had a S13 with a turbo KA24DE. My S13 was awful - slow, loud, rusty, no A/C, but it worked as a commuter for a few years :)
 
My New ride... My red one was rear ended and totaled...

20190721_085127-XL.jpg


RIP my old friend...
IMG_20180505_181614-XL.jpg
 
Here's mine. I've got friends who are into modded cars, and they've talked me into working on this a little along. So far, I just picked up some new wheels and got em powder coated.

IMG_20190629_151214_982.jpg
Your new wheels look great! I recently picked up a Red Sport and have caught the mod bug too (JB4, lower down pipes and some carbon fiber bits), but don't have a recent pic. Are you on infinitiq50.org? Good group of owners over there.
18 Q50 RS400 AWD.jpg
 
Your new wheels look great! I recently picked up a Red Sport and have caught the mod bug too (JB4, lower down pipes and some carbon fiber bits), but don't have a recent pic. Are you on infinitiq50.org? Good group of owners over there.
18 Q50 RS400 AWD.jpg
That's a beauty! I'm on a couple of Facebook groups. I'll check out that site!
 
Finished the dash yesterday

golddash1.jpg gold4.jpg
 
43220405_250322312296150_8323747766522376339_n.jpg

My 67 Toyota Stout. It's mostly stock but lowered on QA1 coilovers in the front and blocks/QA1 shocks in the rear and the interior upholstery was redone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new