• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Showing some love for LiveAquaria!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
OP
OP
JasonK84

JasonK84

I want more!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me, their big problem is the price and the box charge.

Sorry, but I just can't spend $100 on a 1-2" blue tang... and that's ON SALE.
This thread is meant to show your appreciation (positive experiences) to Live Aquaria for all of their awesomeness!

Just last night I paid $38 for hamburgers for me, my wife, (doubles) and 2 children (jr. burgers). Mind you I didn’t even get drinks since I was taking it home. The price hike was posted before I ordered so I was completely aware. Not once did I complain because I have a choice. I’ve got a freezer full of beef and could have cooked for myself and didn’t.

You have a choice to order or not for whatever reason but with what it costs to ship international these days we can’t expect the prices to stay where they were on our beloved fish pets.

ThePurple12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is meant to show your appreciation (positive experiences) to Live Aquaria for all of their awesomeness!

Just last night I paid $38 for hamburgers for me, my wife, (doubles) and 2 children (jr. burgers). Mind you I didn’t even get drinks since I was taking it home. The price hike was posted before I ordered so I was completely aware. Not once did I complain because I have a choice. I’ve got a freezer full of beef and could have cooked for myself and didn’t.

You have a choice to order or not for whatever reason but with what it costs to ship international these days we can’t expect the prices to stay where they were on our beloved fish pets.
True, their quality is top-notch!

alton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me I like to hit the $150 per order to get free shipping. With the discount codes that seem to be always available that pays for the box charge and sale tax. So both become a non issue. Once importations start up again 100%, prices will come down.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious since several #MODS posted here, outside comments on vendor feedback threads are allowed if positive or pro-vendor but not allowed if negative towards vendor?

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Positive Feedback Threads:

Outside comments will generally be allowed. However, they may be removed if the staff feels it is appropriate. For example, someone chiming in with their own negative experience.

Negative Feedback Threads:

Outside comments are NOT permitted. The reason for this is to allow the vendor and member work through the negative experience. The staff will remove posts by other parties not pertaining to the transaction. The only exception to this is that users may post links (without commentary) to their own feedback threads with the same seller/buyer. These are the only outside party comments that are allowed.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
@LiveAquaria
This site maintenance needs to be finished soon. I can’t shop and dream like I want.

Please hurry and stay AWESOME!
Go to the site and refresh your browser.
Seems to have done it for me.

cd459

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've only ordered from LiveAquaria (Diver's Den specifically) a handful of times, but every order was perfect and went smoothly. The customer service is also empathetic and friendly. When I first started ordering fish online, I was always worried if the fish would be DOA or of poor quality. I never worry about that when I order from Diver's Den.

@LiveAquaria keep up the good work!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back