Showing some love for LiveAquaria!

  • Thread starter Thread starter JasonK84
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
For me, their big problem is the price and the box charge.

Sorry, but I just can't spend $100 on a 1-2" blue tang... and that's ON SALE.
This thread is meant to show your appreciation (positive experiences) to Live Aquaria for all of their awesomeness!

Just last night I paid $38 for hamburgers for me, my wife, (doubles) and 2 children (jr. burgers). Mind you I didn’t even get drinks since I was taking it home. The price hike was posted before I ordered so I was completely aware. Not once did I complain because I have a choice. I’ve got a freezer full of beef and could have cooked for myself and didn’t.

You have a choice to order or not for whatever reason but with what it costs to ship international these days we can’t expect the prices to stay where they were on our beloved fish pets.
 
This thread is meant to show your appreciation (positive experiences) to Live Aquaria for all of their awesomeness!

Just last night I paid $38 for hamburgers for me, my wife, (doubles) and 2 children (jr. burgers). Mind you I didn’t even get drinks since I was taking it home. The price hike was posted before I ordered so I was completely aware. Not once did I complain because I have a choice. I’ve got a freezer full of beef and could have cooked for myself and didn’t.

You have a choice to order or not for whatever reason but with what it costs to ship international these days we can’t expect the prices to stay where they were on our beloved fish pets.
True, their quality is top-notch!
 
For me I like to hit the $150 per order to get free shipping. With the discount codes that seem to be always available that pays for the box charge and sale tax. So both become a non issue. Once importations start up again 100%, prices will come down.
 
Just curious since several #MODS posted here, outside comments on vendor feedback threads are allowed if positive or pro-vendor but not allowed if negative towards vendor?
 
Positive Feedback Threads:

Outside comments will generally be allowed. However, they may be removed if the staff feels it is appropriate. For example, someone chiming in with their own negative experience.

Negative Feedback Threads:

Outside comments are NOT permitted. The reason for this is to allow the vendor and member work through the negative experience. The staff will remove posts by other parties not pertaining to the transaction. The only exception to this is that users may post links (without commentary) to their own feedback threads with the same seller/buyer. These are the only outside party comments that are allowed.
 
@LiveAquaria
This site maintenance needs to be finished soon. I can’t shop and dream like I want.

Please hurry and stay AWESOME!
Go to the site and refresh your browser.
Seems to have done it for me.
 
I've only ordered from LiveAquaria (Diver's Den specifically) a handful of times, but every order was perfect and went smoothly. The customer service is also empathetic and friendly. When I first started ordering fish online, I was always worried if the fish would be DOA or of poor quality. I never worry about that when I order from Diver's Den.

@LiveAquaria keep up the good work!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new