Shrimp cherade

Slayyyter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After purchasing a coral banded shrimp a little over a year ago, I wasn't ready for the menace he would become. Soon after being acclimated to my tank he started fighting my tang for its cave and won later that week. Then he started going after my firefish and lawnmower blenny and stealing food from my anemone (he later ate my bta). After finally leaving my firefish and blenny alone he then went after my pair of clowns and later me whenever I did maintenance. About 5 months later he was taken out by one of his rival cuc snails who crushed him with a rock while he was sleeping. Now I'm looking into getting a shrimp or two (maybe a colonie) but don't want to deal with another tyrant so any recommendations for docile shrimp are appreciated

Mr. Mojo Rising

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how about a colony of sexy shrimp? I love them, they're always walking around the tank, here and there, dancing everywhere. They are really small though, so it depends if you have fish that will leave them alone.

OP
OP
Slayyyter

Slayyyter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how about a colony of sexy shrimp? I love them, they're always walking around the tank, here and there, dancing everywhere. They are really small though, so it depends if you have fish that will leave them alone.
Sexy shrimp would definitely work as I'm planning on only having small community fish

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back