Shrimp Compatibility

  • Thread starter Thread starter TDDredge
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TDDredge

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2020
Messages
168
Reaction score
101
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have had an aiptasia finally make it into my tank. All the extra stuff and protective measures were for naught. I must have done something wrong somewhere. Result of this: I would like to add a peppermint shrimp to my tank. That said, I already have a skunk cleaner. Red Sea Reefer 250, so a 54 gallon display with an 11 gallon sump. Is it reasonable to add a pep or am I likely going to be overcrowding on the shrimp front?
 
Yup, agree with above, I house all three.
The fire, the skunk abandoned a pep.
 
In my 30gallon I have a fire, a pistol, and two peppermints. In my 75 gallon I have 2 skunks, 2 fires, 9 peppermints, and a pistol. Both tanks are happy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new