- Joined
- Oct 4, 2026
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 2
- Location
- Netherlands
- What state or country do you live in
- Other International
So i have a soft coral dominated with one hammer coral 30cm cube tank which contains 20 L of water after rocks and everything, I already have a yellow clown goby, trochus and zombie snail, but my nitrates are pretty much non-existent; cyanobacteria is coming and my hammer is not happy with the lack of nitrates.
I'm already feeding heavily, but to add some more life and bioload I would like to add a shrimp -- I was thinking about L. keukenthali or a glass anemone shrimp, are there any other options that are reef safe and interesting - I would rather not sexy shrimp...
P.S. adding a photo of my goby because he's just so cute
I'm new to the hobby so would love some advice :) thank you!

I'm already feeding heavily, but to add some more life and bioload I would like to add a shrimp -- I was thinking about L. keukenthali or a glass anemone shrimp, are there any other options that are reef safe and interesting - I would rather not sexy shrimp...
P.S. adding a photo of my goby because he's just so cute
I'm new to the hobby so would love some advice :) thank you!

