Shrimp?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sfin52
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2016
Messages
25,041
Reaction score
93,102
Location
Usa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe its a shrimp but not sure type or if I'm right.
IMG_20200130_100126_01.jpg
IMG_20200130_100124_01.jpg

The best pic I could get. It's very tiny
 
It's hard to tell from the pic, but it does have the shape of a mantis or similar shrimp. Get a better close up and from the side if you can.
Thats the best i could do. Multiple cameras and those are the best. Its super tiny. Its smaller than an amphipod
 
It also walked backed never forward
 
Did you pout it back? I would have kept it. Biodiversity rocks.. as long as the critters are harmless.
 
Did you pout it back? I would have kept it. Biodiversity rocks.. as long as the critters are harmless.
Welcome to reef2reef
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new