Shroom box substrate

Brogratz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
Messages
330
Reaction score
162
Location
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know I am not going crazy, but I can't think of the name for the life of me. I have a shroom box inc because I am tired of shrooms detaching. But I saw some stuff I really liked as substrate. Broken rock can work and I may go that route eventually. But there is some stuff that looks a bit like crushed coral, however it was in the same shape as those yard turds that are made when they aerate your ground. Or like a straight cheeto. Does anyone have any rough idea what that might be?
 
I know I am not going crazy, but I can't think of the name for the life of me. I have a shroom box inc because I am tired of shrooms detaching. But I saw some stuff I really liked as substrate. Broken rock can work and I may go that route eventually. But there is some stuff that looks a bit like crushed coral, however it was in the same shape as those yard turds that are made when they aerate your ground. Or like a straight cheeto. Does anyone have any rough idea what that might be?
=) calcium reactor media
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new