Shrooms! Eye Candy Thread (all types and varieties)

  • Thread starter Thread starter FaviaFreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Newly adopted. Been in the tank 24hrs.
IMG_20170908_155148202.jpg
 
aa843d4eef140f2e1eb4fab4b22483b1.heic
JB, Kryptonite heard to see in lighting, and Deadpool.
 
30f20833c7e2089484aec08e7eb16829.jpg
d9e4b48b059c92e258c83e4a64c43473.jpg
the pictures do not do them shrooms justice but I have an interstellar shroom with a pretty big green/yellow stripe that I have never seen before and some jawbreaker babies [emoji16]
 
Top pic looks like blastomusa or Favia and bottom is either Yuma or Rhocactis mushroom
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new