Sicce 1300

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bson91
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bson91

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2016
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am putting together a mixing basin and have been looking at pumps to fill the tank. The 1300 says the maximum head height is 6ft. It will never be large volumes of water, probably 20g at a time. I am trying not to go crazy on the budget but also want to get a pump that can do the job and might last. Does anyone have experience with this specific pump?
 
According to the performance chart attached this would pump a little over 1100 litter per hour, 290 gallons per hour
 

Attachments

  • Curve_Multi.png
    Curve_Multi.png
    54.5 KB · Views: 52

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new