• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sicce Media Reactor (used)

Item Price
$75
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

smokin'reefer

Sea Urchin
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2016
Messages
1,959
Reaction score
1,557
Location
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am putting up for your consideration my Sicce Media Reactor.

I believe I had used this very briefly when I first started out. Used bio-pellets in it.

I had this plumbed straight to my manifold. You could also use a separate pump. Best to use with some sort of valve to help control flow. Goal is for a nice gentle roll for bio-pellets.

I am asking $75 shipped for this reactor.

Thanks again for looking.

20251015_132427.jpg 20251015_132434.jpg 20251015_132708.jpg 20251015_132750.jpg 20251015_132724.jpg 20251015_132450.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new