Sicce return pump micro bubbles

SaltReef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2022
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
St Albans
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I just upgraded my fiji cube aio return pump to a sicce silent 0.5. Since upgrading the pump I am seeing a lot of micro bubbles coming out of the return nozzle. Any advice on dealing with this would be greatly appreciated!
 
I think your water level is a bit too low in the third and final chamber which causes the water to fall a bigger distance than it needs to which cause bubbles in the last chamber
 
I think your water level is a bit too low in the third and final chamber which causes the water to fall a bigger distance than it needs to which cause bubbles in the last chamber
Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll give that a go
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new