View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I emailed

[email protected]

They responded from

[email protected]

It's been my experience that they always answer but it takes them several days. The longest was a week. I learned from that experience to email the Miami office - infous .....the other contact email goes to Italy. They asked me to bypass the controller and make sure the pump worked without it. It does - but it blasts my tank. If I could do it all over, I'd have bought a much smaller pump.
Please do not use [email protected] this was a trial in helping get to support faster. There is only one email to use for support in NORTH AMERICA is [email protected] thank you so much!

Jay Wilson- SICCE

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope. I sent him those pictures, David went right to a controller issue. Technically, Inkbird says they are not compatible with 5Ghz but that works fine. My other Sicce wifi wavemakers also work without issue, so I'm guessing that is not the obstacle.
it is 100% the obstacle. it does not work on 5ghz. Sometimes phones do a good job at switching but Android phones DEFAULT back to 5ghz causing lots of frustration. 2.4 for the in LOL

Jay Wilson- SICCE

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ended up renaming my pump a few times to get it right.. it wasnt able to connect using a previously used pump name.. Go figure. once I got it working, I was able to change the name and reconfigure to that name and all was well. seemed kind of stupid.. but it was a bad wifi connection.. that was my cause. make sure you got a lot of bars ...
Yes inside the instructions it says a strong wifi signal that goes with anything you would connect. We are glad you go it all worked out.

Jay Wilson- SICCE

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for joining @Jay Wilson- SICCE .... I assume you work for Sicce? It's awesome to have a Sicce rep join the group!!
Yes I am in charge of brick and mortars stores I the US along with all Social media for Sicce Group. I have started a great thread and you can find it here. Thanks for your welcoming I greatly appreciate it. https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/ask-away-with-jay-from-sicce-on-all-sicce-products.876068/
Will Ferrell Goodbye GIF by filmeditor

JXNATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm having the same problem. I feel like I'm in a circle in hell. I have two Syncra SDC 9.0's and neither one will connect. Both controllers have me going round and round and round. I've tried from my tablet on the control board; I've tried from my cell phone (both Android) and nothing different. The tank is not wet yet, but I would love to have everything operational by next weekend when it is. I've tried 2.4; I've tried 5. I've tried unplugging. I'm already mostly bald; I cannot afford to pull out more hair.

Jay Wilson- SICCE

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm having the same problem. I feel like I'm in a circle in hell. I have two Syncra SDC 9.0's and neither one will connect. Both controllers have me going round and round and round. I've tried from my tablet on the control board; I've tried from my cell phone (both Android) and nothing different. The tank is not wet yet, but I would love to have everything operational by next weekend when it is. I've tried 2.4; I've tried 5. I've tried unplugging. I'm already mostly bald; I cannot afford to pull out more hair.
You are more than welcome to contact me via email direct. The problem with connecting anything to 2.4 comes with not understand the technology between what 2.4 and 5.0 due differently and what impacts the connection process with 2.4 vs 5.0.

If you email me directly we can work on a solution together that works with your specific issue sometimes its a phone reverting other times its the communication between both not pushing through because it believes it is already connected etc. Either way I have solutions that work 99.9% of the time. the only time they do not work is if your carrier will not help ( when consumer does not understand how to do certain things) This applies with all wifi connected items not just SDC from Sicce.

hllb

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are more than welcome to contact me via email direct. The problem with connecting anything to 2.4 comes with not understand the technology between what 2.4 and 5.0 due differently and what impacts the connection process with 2.4 vs 5.0.

If you email me directly we can work on a solution together that works with your specific issue sometimes its a phone reverting other times its the communication between both not pushing through because it believes it is already connected etc. Either way I have solutions that work 99.9% of the time. the only time they do not work is if your carrier will not help ( when consumer does not understand how to do certain things) This applies with all wifi connected items not just SDC from Sicce.
I've only had one device have an issue with 2.4 vs. 5.0 Ghz (Kamoer X1 Pro dosing pumps). I have an iPhone and Google Nest, so neither allow me to select the 2.4 channel. I had no issues connecting my SDC 3.0 pump.

JXNATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Is that the [email protected] address?

ELM

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you share what finally worked? My Syncra SDC 9.0 is no longer able to connect to the app and seems to have forgotten its programming, so I am without a return pump and can't reach Sicce. As much as I like Sicce pumps, but the inability to control them reliably with or without wifi is a serious problem.

JXNATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, that sucks! Mine finally started working. I am not sure what I did differently. I emptied the tank; I was only leak testing it. They were unplugged for a while and I plugged them in and set them up one at a time when I filled out back up. I was able to control them from the controller before that though. I also made sure my phone forgot the 5ghz until after I had them set up.

ELM

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, that sucks! Mine finally started working. I am not sure what I did differently. I emptied the tank; I was only leak testing it. They were unplugged for a while and I plugged them in and set them up one at a time when I filled out back up. I was able to control them from the controller before that though. I also made sure my phone forgot the 5ghz until after I had them set up.
Glad you got it working!

Dburr1014

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you share what finally worked? My Syncra SDC 9.0 is no longer able to connect to the app and seems to have forgotten its programming, so I am without a return pump and can't reach Sicce. As much as I like Sicce pumps, but the inability to control them reliably with or without wifi is a serious problem.
Did you try the steps on my email from sicce that I posted? ^^^^^post #31

OP
OP
CMMorgan

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a significant issue for Sicce. Even if you think it is set up, it works until it doesn't. Power failure, local internet goes down, full moon ... your dog farts and it loses connection. Then you need to light a communion candles, burn some sage and hope to hell you can figure out how to make it connect again. (until it lures you into a sense of false security and bumps off again)
My wavemakers have been going on off on off for Days. The notices on my phone are starting to sound like jingle bells.

Dburr1014

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"This is a significant issue for Sicce. Even if you think it is set up, it works until it doesn't. Power failure, local internet goes down, full moon ... your dog farts and it loses connection. Then you need to light a communion candles, burn some sage and hope to hell you can figure out how to make it connect again. (until it lures you into a sense of false security and bumps off again)
My wavemakers have been going on off on off for Days. The notices on my phone are starting to sound like jingle bells."

Sounds like your having router issues. That is not sicce fault.
After I solve my problem, I will get notifications when it loses connection but it always reconnects and it never turns off on its own. And I can always control it from the Brick.
My sdc9 is 4 years old with 0 running problems and just a couple connection problems. It's been all fixed since the email they sent me.

csturgis1989

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Incase anyone is trying to set up a new sdc pump and search the forums like I have been doing for a solution Sicce is currently having an issue for people setting up new pumps and are working on a solution. They say it should be resolved by Monday at the latest, we will see.
0481BB52-A943-474C-824B-F2319B3CBF31.png

R Deckard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently having almost an identical problem with my 9.0 pump. When I first installed the pump that is my.mixing staion pump the set up for wifi worked no problem was working for a few weeks when all of a sudden I lost wifi connection to the house maybe storm related but did not lose power clocks never reset on microwave stove ect. Might have been a power flicker im not exactly sure. So next day I open the app to transfer water from one jug to the next I can see the device it's still on the app it just says disconnected. However everything that is connected to my wifi has been reconnected and working just fine. I attempted to get it to connect with no luck. So I decided to delete the pump from.my devices on the app and reconfigure it back to get it to connect again. When I configure it to my wifi I never see it as an available device it just wont show up on my app. Im pretty sure it's connected I can see it through my att smart home.manager that it says it's connected to my SSD. I've tried deleting reinstalled app restarting wifi router/modem. Registered under my wife's email even tried downloading app on her phone and configure. Still nothing seems to work where I can see it on the app.. I've been in contact with Dave from sicce USA he sent out a new controller same exact problem I don't know what else to try. I've reset the wifi by pressing eco and pause to reset the wifi and keep trying dirrent approaches to reconnect pulled power I'm at a total loss at what to do

Screenshot_20210816-210932_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20210816-210650_ContrAll.jpg Screenshot_20210816-210657_ContrAll.jpg
After a reset, I have also had a hard time trying to re-add this pump to the app and Wifi. I always manage to do it though. Make sure you "forget" the Sicce wifi in your wifi settings of your phone before you try. It will be remembered from when you set it up initially. If you don't, you won't get the chance to enter the siccitaly password for the network. These steps have always worked for me.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 6.6%
Back