Jay Wilson- SICCE

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On this thread you can bring all of your questions directly to the source. In some cases I will need to get information for you or direct you to the best department to assist you in what ever your Reefing needs are. We take pride in how we handle Customer Service being family owned it is a huge piece since 1973 to be exact. We are not perfect but our goal is to provide you with the tools you need to make your aquarium you! #siccestrong

So Ask Away......... P.S. I am one human responding to all of you so go easy on me LOL

Come Here Lets Go GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

OP
OP
Jay Wilson- SICCE

Jay Wilson- SICCE

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might it be possible to look at a matte black/rubberized finish for the controllers in the future? The gloss black scratches up incredibly easily and ends up, well - looking less than ideal.
That is some good feedback. I greatly appreciate that. I have forwarded that up to the right folks. The. ore of this I cn get I believe we could see a change.

Thank you for asking! Please let everyone know they can ask questions here I appreciate ya!
Proud Of You Reaction GIF

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just bought two sdc 6 return pumps. I like the built in temp probes. But its in celcius is their a way to change it to farenhite? Thanks

Chrisv.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up with the Sicce sycra pumps and tunze silence pumps having the same housing? Are they the same pump?

OP
OP
Jay Wilson- SICCE

Jay Wilson- SICCE

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just bought two sdc 6 return pumps. I like the built in temp probes. But its in celcius is their a way to change it to farenhite? Thanks
There sure is.... do you have YouTube? instagram or Facebook?

We post there a lot of content to help the end user get the information they need at their fingertips.

Thank you so much!

OP
OP
Jay Wilson- SICCE

Jay Wilson- SICCE

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will you guys collaborate with CoralVue for SDC/Hydros compatibility?
We are always working on new partnerships. The US department is in charge of distribution. Italy is in charge of research and development.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jay Wilson- SICCE

Jay Wilson- SICCE

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you collaborating with GHL to allow control of the SDC pumps with GHL’s Profilux controller?
We are always working on collaborations and new partnerships. Here in the US we are responsible for the distribution of the product while Sicce Italy is the Main HQ for R&D and product development.

madlos123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the Sicce XStream Wave Pump ( the ac version) compatible with a wavemaker such as the sicce wave surfer? Or its not designed the stop and go like the sicce voyagers?

Clo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He’s saying Italy holds the real power. Jay is the do u has man

Chrisv.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you plainly say if the tunze silence and Sicce sycra, which are in the same housing, are the same pump or not? I don't even know if the tunze silence is still produced.

I get that companies collaborate and that Sicce is "always working with someone." But this was a specific question I asked only when you offered to answer specific questions.

If you're not at liberty to say, it's fine to specially say that too.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.8%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back