Sicce se 200 vs Sicce sk 200

  • Thread starter Thread starter mook1178
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mook1178

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2023
Messages
535
Reaction score
600
Location
Lincoln
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a used protein skimmer that came with the tank setup I purchased. I have the tank setup and running and now is the time to add the skimmer. I have noticed that the pump electrical cord is frayed right at the connection to the pump. The pump is a Sicce SE 200. Online I have only found the Sicce SK 200. That seems to be a replacement/upgrade for the SE 200. Can someone confirm this to be correct? Does anyone know I can use the SK in place of the SE?
 
I have a used protein skimmer that came with the tank setup I purchased. I have the tank setup and running and now is the time to add the skimmer. I have noticed that the pump electrical cord is frayed right at the connection to the pump. The pump is a Sicce SE 200. Online I have only found the Sicce SK 200. That seems to be a replacement/upgrade for the SE 200. Can someone confirm this to be correct? Does anyone know I can use the SK in place of the SE?
Been down this road. The sk200 is the replacement for the se200
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new