JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Item Price
$100.00
Selling Terms Of Service
YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Well-Known Member
View Badges
R2R App User
North Alabama Reef Club
I’m selling my Sicce Shark 300 protein skimmer. I broke down my small tank (I’m focusing on my 100 gallon reef instead) and no longer need this. It’s a great skimmer, and I have used it for about a year. It’s cleaned up and ready to go, and comes with the original box and all original included materials. I’m asking for $100 shipping included. Let me know if you have any questions!
Well-Known Member
View Badges
R2R App User
North Alabama Reef Club
Well-Known Member
View Badges
R2R App User
North Alabama Reef Club
Well-Known Member
View Badges
R2R App User
North Alabama Reef Club
Well-Known Member
View Badges
R2R App User
North Alabama Reef Club
Well-Known Member
View Badges
R2R App User
North Alabama Reef Club
Well-Known Member
View Badges
R2R App User
North Alabama Reef Club
Price: $75
Shipping Available
Price: 75
Shipping Available
Price: $40-$125
Shipping Available
Price: 625
Shipping Available